At Beenleigh Road Medical Centre, we provide the highest standard of patient care whilst incorporating a holistic approach toward diagnosis and management of illness. We are committed to promoting health, wellbeing and disease prevention to all patients. We do not discriminate in the provision of excellent care and aim to treat all patients with dignity and respect.
We have an extensive list of services encompassing:
General Practitioners – Need to make an appointment to see a GP?
- Book online or
- Phone: 07 3345 9166
Allied Health Services
- Pathology – QML
- Podiatry – My Foot Dr
- Psychology – Tracy Baker-Lawrence
- Exercise Physiology
- Dietitian – Alicia Zaniewska
- Audiology – The Hearing Aid Specialists
The benefits for patients at Beenleigh Road Medical Centre
- The Sunnybank Hills Medical Precinct provides patients with a ‘One Stop’ location for your medical/health care.
- Our doctors and allied health providers are in regular communication with each other and this facilitates improved outcomes for our patients.
- Our patients can make appointments online.
- Our nurses can help with community health care designed to assist elderly patients who would like assistance to remain in their own homes.
- We have dedicated play areas for children.
- We have a Chemist, Physiotherapist and Dentist in the same shopping centre.
We have patients attending the Beenleigh Road Medical Centre from Sunnybank Hills, Sunnybank, Acacia Ridge, Runcorn, Eight Mile Plains, Algester, Calamvale, Robertson and Salisbury.Contact us